If you, as an LAS student, do not find the information and insights you need on our website or on ILIAS, we have several information channels that you can use:
Program Consultation for Current LAS Students
Program consultation focuses on technical and organizational questions regarding the LAS program. Dr. Karin Moll is responsible for LAS program consultation and can be contacted at:
- Email: email@example.com
- Student Office Hour: Friday, 9–10, Room 01069
Information on the LAS courses is available in the Course Catalog. There and on the UCF staff page, you can also find the lecturers' contact details and office hours. Please always refer to the information provided by the Academic Program Coordination on ILIAS and in the Student Handbook first.
The Examination Office is responsible for the administration of forms, exams, grades, and transcripts. Contact:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Natascha Gimbel: Tel. +49 761 203-67342
- Kathleen Robinson: Tel. +49 761 203-67613
- Office Hours: Monday and Wednesday, 9–12, Room 01070
Major/Core/Language consultation focuses on the content and organization of these areas of studies. Please always consult the information provided by the coordinators first (e.g. Governance wiki, Major Interest Groups on ILIAS).
- Earth and Environmental Sciences: Dr. Sabine Sané at email@example.com
- Life Sciences: Dr. Simon Büchner at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Governance: Dr. Liudmila Mikalayeva at email@example.com
- Culture and History: Dr. Ryan Plumley at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Core: Dr. Matthias Möller at email@example.com
- English: Dr. Denise Kaltschütz at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Further Languages: Thorsten Leiendecker at email@example.com
Consultation for Outgoing and Incoming Exchange Students
Consultation for outgoing and incoming exchange students focuses on questions that are relevant before, during, and after their stay abroad or their stay at UCF. Please consult the study abroad information on our website and on ILIAS. Contact: Anne Klemperer at firstname.lastname@example.org
Academic and Professional Advising
Advising focuses on your academic and professional development, not on technical or organizational questions regarding your LAS studies. Please contact your assigned advisor for an appointment.