If you, as a prospective Liberal Arts and Sciences student, do not find the information and insights you need on our website, you can get in touch with us directly:
LAS Application Inquiries
For questions concerning the LAS Application & Admissions procedure and requirements, please check the information on our website. If you do not find answers there, please do not hesitate to contact us at:
- email@example.com for questions concerning non-EU applications, especially the recognition of non-German higher education entrance qualifications
- firstname.lastname@example.org for general application and admissions questions
LAS Open Days
Each spring, UCF opens its doors to prospective students and offers an in-depth view of our LAS program. For more information on the Open Days 2016 (April 22 and June 10) please check our Open Days page.
We offer weekly Consultation Hours on Friday afternoons from 1:00 to 3:00 pm. During that time, a member of the LAS Teaching Staff is available to answer your questions about the LAS program (in person, by phone, or via Skype). If you would like to reserve a time slot, please send an email to email@example.com.
For specific questions concerning one or more of the LAS Majors, please contact the respective Course Coordinator:
- Earth and Environmental Sciences: Dr. Sabine Sané at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Life Sciences: Dr. Simon Büchner at email@example.com
- Governance: Dr. Liudmila Mikalayeva at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Culture and History: Dr. Ryan Plumley at email@example.com
University Services and Advising
For an overview of services and advising the university and other institutions offer, please see the resources provided on the university's Student Portal.
UCF Students Council
Meet the UCF Students Council at the LAS Open Days or contact the Student Mediators. They are happy to answer any questions concerning student life at UCF or how it feels to be a LAS student. You may also ask them for a meeting to show you around and share their experiences at UCF: firstname.lastname@example.org